Berry-Banana Bliss is one drink you won't mind making for the kids every time they ask for it.
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet Strawberry Sensation Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this was the best drink it is finger liking good i would reccomend this drink to people who is coming from work and want something refreshing
OMG this is a really good smoothie and i am a big smoothie maker. soo all you who don't like smoothies this one will change your mind
mmm mmm good
I love this drink more than anything else i have ever tasted. i make it every day for my wife and kids and they never get tired of it. my complement to Carnation for making a perfect drink.
Talk about purple!
If you use blueberries you get the most intensely purple drink I've ever seen. My 6-year-old couldn't wait to try it! The banana will have the stronger flavor, but we still liked it!
i'd give this smoothie a 10 if I could. It's healthy, delicious, and a great energy boost for before raving. I love the taste - light,
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 155
- Calories from Fat: 7
- Total Fat: .8g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: .4g (2% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 4mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 114mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30.9g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Vitamin A: 9% of DV
- Vitamin C: 64% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 9% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.