Berry Breakfast Crumble
Get your day off right by topping Carnation Breakfast Essentials with fruits and a sprinkle of low-fat granola. Try Berry Breakfast Crumble today!
- 1 cup plain, fat free Greek-style yogurt
- 2 packets No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh fruit or berries
- 6 tablespoons lowfat granola cereal, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE about 1/4 cup yogurt mixture in each of 2 breakfast bowls. Top each evenly with fruit and 2 tablespoons granola. Top evenly with remaining yogurt mixture and remaining 1 tablespoon granola.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
in a hurry
it is simple, but it sounds delicious. For people who do not had the time to eat something that takes a lot of time is a great choise to prepare this breakfast, and is healthy and light for those who wants to stay in shape.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (22% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 45% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.