Berry Chocolate Cookie Tartlets
We make it easy by starting with our refrigerated tub dough and placing portions of dough into mini muffin cups, creating a tartlet to be filled with dried and chopped cranberries or cherries, paired with our semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or cherries, chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cookie dough and flour in large mixing bowl. Divide dough into 24, 1 1/4-inch balls. Press dough into mini-muffin cups.*
BAKE for 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and puffy.
REMOVE tartlets from oven and immediately fill with morsels and cranberries. Cool for 10 minutes in muffin cups. Carefully remove to wire rack, do not invert; cool completely.
*If making tartlets in batches, keep extra dough in the refrigerator.
• Tartlets may be filled with your favorite combination of morsels.
• Dough can be made in advance and refrigerated.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Easy & good
Very easy to make & good as well.
I made these for my christmas eve dinner but I used fresh rasberries and blueberries and pressed them into the chocolate once it melted. Very good that way and everyone loved them.
Time got away from me during this holiday season. These cookies took minimal time and were a great hit with family and friends
These cookies are delicious and with so many variations to dream up, they are always 'new'.
I found out these worked best for me if I did not press them into the muffin cups. I just dropped a cookie ball into the muffin cup, baked and added the chips as soon as they came out of the oven. They made their own cup. The cooler the finished cookie the easier to remove from the muffin pans. Makes a very impressive presentation.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.