Berry Delicious Juice Snacks
Berry Delicious Juice Snacks are delicious, colorful and a fun way to add some extra fruit to your diet. These also make a unique treat for entertaining.
- 5 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice, divided
- 1 container (16 ounces) strawberries, washed, tops discarded and sliced (3 cups total)
- 1 container (6 ounces) fresh blueberries (1 cup total)
- 1 can (15 ounces) no sugar added mandarin oranges, drained
- Decorative cookie cutters
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT remaining 3 cups Juicy Juice in microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 3 minutes or until piping hot. Carefully pour over gelatin mixture; stir with whisk to dissolve. Pour mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish or jelly-roll pan large enough to accommodate mixture.
ADD berries and oranges to dish; cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set. Using cookie cutters, cut into shapes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.