Berry Delicious Juice Snacks are delicious, colorful and a fun way to add some extra fruit to your diet. These also make a unique treat for entertaining.
- 5 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice, divided
- 1 container (16 ounces) strawberries, washed, tops discarded and sliced (3 cups total)
- 1 container (6 ounces) fresh blueberries (1 cup total)
- 1 can (15 ounces) no sugar added mandarin oranges, drained
- Decorative cookie cutters
SPRINKLE gelatin over 1 cup Juicy Juice in large bowl.
HEAT remaining 3 cups Juicy Juice in microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 3 minutes or until piping hot. Carefully pour over gelatin mixture; stir with whisk to dissolve. Pour mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish or jelly-roll pan large enough to accommodate mixture.
ADD berries and oranges to dish; cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set. Using cookie cutters, cut into shapes.