Berry-Good Slush has excellent fruity flavors and is a refreshing snack or a dessert that is great fun to make.
- 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 sandwich-size resealable plastic bag
- 1/2 cup Berry Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 whole strawberry (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
berry good slush
this is a very good recipy for kids they love it,it has a good flavor.and it is healhy
Rating - Berry Good Punch
What a WONDERFUL treat! Our whole family enjoys it and it SO easy to prepare!
Easy and Refreshing Treat
I made this drink with my 2 kids and they just loved it. They had so much fun mixing the ingredients together and then waiting for the mixture to freeze. This is a great treat to make on a hot summer day.
great not excelent but very tasty.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 90% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.