These Berry Heart Parfaits are the perfect addition to a Valentine brunch or the ideal ending to a Valentine dinner. They also make a festive dessert or snack for any special occasion.
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry or blackberry liqueur
- 1 container (8 oz.) plain or coffee flavor mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Hearts, unwrapped, chopped
- 6 red wrapped NESTLÉ CRUNCH Hearts, for garnish
COMBINE strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and liqueur in medium bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
COMBINE cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form; fold in chopped Nestlé Hearts. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
LAYER 6 parfait glasses with alternating berries and cream mixture, ending with cream mixture. Top each parfait with 1 red wrapped Nestlé Heart.
NOTE: Try substituting NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Hearts.
Review This Recipe
This is a great dessert to make its easy and good to share with your loved one!!
Read More Reviews