Berry Heart Parfaits
These Berry Heart Parfaits are the perfect addition to a Valentine brunch or the ideal ending to a Valentine dinner. They also make a festive dessert or snack for any special occasion.
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry or blackberry liqueur
- 1 container (8 oz.) plain or coffee flavor mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Hearts, unwrapped, chopped
- 6 red wrapped NESTLÉ CRUNCH Hearts, for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form; fold in chopped Nestlé Hearts. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
LAYER 6 parfait glasses with alternating berries and cream mixture, ending with cream mixture. Top each parfait with 1 red wrapped Nestlé Heart.
NOTE: Try substituting NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Hearts.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
A couple of weekends ago we had company for dinner and I wanted something "summer-y" but still elegant in presentation! This was great! Not only was it delicious, but with the footed glasses that I had, the presentation was wonderful...remember...presentation is 1/2 of the meal!
This is a great dessert to make its easy and good to share with your loved one!!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.