These Berry Parfaits with Orange Cream Sauce are a beautiful dessert option which is easy to make but sure to impress!
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups assorted berries
- 1 cup chopped Maria cookies
- 2 (3/4 oz. each) NESTLÉ CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Bars, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves
MIX cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, orange juice, grated orange peel and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth; cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
LAYER each of 6 dessert cups with 1/4 cup berries, 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture, 1 tablespoon chopped cookies and 1 teaspoon chopped chocolate. Repeat layers; top with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
* For 12 mini servings, follow recipe as written except use 12 dessert cups and just put one layer each of berries, cream cheese mixture, chopped cookies and chocolate.