Berry Parfaits with Orange Cream Sauce
These Berry Parfaits with Orange Cream Sauce are a beautiful dessert option which is easy to make but sure to impress!
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups assorted berries
- 1 cup chopped Maria cookies
- 2 (3/4 oz. each) NESTLÉ CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Bars, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
LAYER each of 6 dessert cups with 1/4 cup berries, 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture, 1 tablespoon chopped cookies and 1 teaspoon chopped chocolate. Repeat layers; top with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
* For 12 mini servings, follow recipe as written except use 12 dessert cups and just put one layer each of berries, cream cheese mixture, chopped cookies and chocolate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.