Berry "Shaved" Ice
Refreshing and Easy! Perfect for any occasion, this Berry "Shaved" Ice recipe will add class to your table.
- 1 ice cube tray
- 3/4 cup (4.4-ounce container) fresh berries or chopped fruit (such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches or mangoes)
- 1 cup White Grape, Berry Apple or your favorite NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
UNMOLD berry ice cubes into heavy-duty food storage bag. Using rolling pin, gently crush cubes until they resemble shaved ice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.