This is a berry, berry yummy drink for smoothie lovers. Take a look and try the Berry Smoothie recipe from Carnation Breakfast Essentials today!
- 1 cup Strawberry Kiwi Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® All Natural 100% Juice
- 1 packet Strawberry Sensation Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 to 1 cup frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a very good recipe for children they love the color so they drink it.
continue your good work
Simple & Tasty
My 6 year old daughter decided to try this one. We made smoothies all weekend long for all her little friends. It was a big hit.
Great recipe. Easy and refreshing.
Quick and easy to make and tastes great.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 130% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.