Berry Springtime Parfaits are a deliciously perfect dessert for friends and family. Fresh berries layered with mascarpone cheese, cream and chocolate is a treat that all will love.
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry or blackberry liqueur
- 1 container (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese (plain or coffee flavor)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped, chopped
- 6 wrapped NESTLÉ CRUNCH or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, for garnish
COMBINE strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and liqueur in medium bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
COMBINE cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl. Beat on high speed until thick; fold in chopped Nestlé Nesteggs. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
LAYER 6 parfait glasses with alternating berries and cream mixture, ending with cream mixture. Top each parfait with 1 wrapped Nestlé Nestegg.
Review This Recipe
great for a summer snack!
This is great for just a summer snack, or even a party. The cream and berries look great together and taste even better!