Berry Springtime Parfaits
Berry Springtime Parfaits are a deliciously perfect dessert for friends and family. Fresh berries layered with mascarpone cheese, cream and chocolate is a treat that all will love.
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry or blackberry liqueur
- 1 container (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese (plain or coffee flavor)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped, chopped
- 6 wrapped NESTLÉ CRUNCH or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl. Beat on high speed until thick; fold in chopped Nestlé Nesteggs. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
LAYER 6 parfait glasses with alternating berries and cream mixture, ending with cream mixture. Top each parfait with 1 wrapped Nestlé Nestegg.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
great for a summer snack!
This is great for just a summer snack, or even a party. The cream and berries look great together and taste even better!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.