Your birthday guests will love the idea of being able to create their own sundaes at your festive Birthday Sundae Bar. Try this in place of a birthday cake. This idea is also great for other special group celebrations like graduations or holiday parties.
- Assorted ice creams or frozen yogurts
- Assorted fresh fruit (chopped strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and/or chopped bananas)
- Assorted NESTLÉ Candies and Chocolate*
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Syrup
ASSEMBLE sundae bar starting with sundae glasses or bowls, followed by ice cream, fruit, granola, assorted candies, chocolate and Nesquik. Decorate sundae bar with birthday decorations if desired.
HAVE birthday child assemble their own sundae; then top with a candle.
ALLOW birthday guests to create their own sundaes using their own imagination.
*NESTLÉ CRUNCH Pieces, coarsely chopped NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, NESTLÉ RAISINETS, coarsely chopped NESTLÉ BABY RUTH Candy Bars, NESTLÉ SNO-CAPS, WONKA NERDS, SweeTARTS Gummy Bugs
Review This Recipe
WOW this recipe is great! TRY IT!!!
Read More Reviews