This quick Black Bean, Chicken and Cheese Bake casserole is a snap to prepare and sure to satisfy all those hungry appetites in your family. As a finishing touch, sprinkle with chips and cheese to create a crispy and tasty topping.
- 1 package (11 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces macaroni, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE Welsh rarebit, chiles, milk and chili powder in medium bowl. Add pasta, chicken and black beans. Transfer to prepared baking dish; cover.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with chips and cheese. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
Good Basic Recipie...Plan to add a few items
My kids liked this alot. I added mushrooms (I add to almost everything since my kids love them) garlic, mexi corn and a bit of onion. Other than that it was good.
Read More Reviews