This quick Black Bean, Chicken and Cheese Bake casserole is a snap to prepare and sure to satisfy all those hungry appetites in your family. As a finishing touch, sprinkle with chips and cheese to create a crispy and tasty topping.
- 1 package (11 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces macaroni, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE Welsh rarebit, chiles, milk and chili powder in medium bowl. Add pasta, chicken and black beans. Transfer to prepared baking dish; cover.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with chips and cheese. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
cheesy chicken black bean casserole
I massively adapted this recipe for a church group. I started with a gallon can of cheese (restaurant style for nachos), and increased all other ingredients accordingly. I cooked it in an 18-quart roaster pan. After it was all in the roaster, we just started adding ingredients..... Everyone loved it. With leftovers, wrap in tortillas!~
Read More Reviews