Black Bottom Mocha Ice Cream Pie is perfect for summertime entertaining. It's easy to make and full of fantastic flavor.
- 1/2 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 prepared (9 oz.) 10-inch graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- 1 quart (4 cups) coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup Double Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
SPRINKLE morsels over bottom of crust.
COMBINE ice cream and Nesquik milk in large bowl; stir well. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Drizzle with Nesquik syrup before serving.
Review This Recipe
Adding "cold" hot fudge sauce
On top of the crust - I used a chocolate cookie crust - smooth a layer of cold hot fudge sauce, then add the ice cream, which I mixed with the mini morsels. To Die For!
Read More Reviews