Black Bottom Mocha Ice Cream Pie
Black Bottom Mocha Ice Cream Pie is perfect for summertime entertaining. It's easy to make and full of fantastic flavor.
- 1/2 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 prepared (9 oz.) 10-inch graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- 1 quart (4 cups) coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup Double Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE ice cream and Nesquik milk in large bowl; stir well. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Drizzle with Nesquik syrup before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
black bottom mocha ice cream pie
What a delicious treat! Easy to make and eat! Everyone will LOVE this dessert. Make one today!
This is so good I put almonds in mine Will keep and make again
Adding "cold" hot fudge sauce
On top of the crust - I used a chocolate cookie crust - smooth a layer of cold hot fudge sauce, then add the ice cream, which I mixed with the mini morsels. To Die For!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.