Black Forest Brownies
This Black Forest Brownie recipe is an easy variation on a German specialty, Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte. This brownie uses prepared ingredients for a fast and delectable dessert.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Brownie Bites Bar Dough
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling, warmed
- 1 cup frozen whipping topping, thawed
- 2 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, grated
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE whole bar in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to fill pan.
BAKE for 24 to 26 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
LIFT from pan; remove foil. Cut into 12 pieces. Arrange pieces close together on serving platter. Top with pie filling, whipped topping and grated chocolate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
We had this over the weekend, and it was gone in a flash. I made a double batch. Everyone wanted the recipe. Thanks again for an easy, fast and delicious recipe. Will make again!!!
Cherries and Chocolate -- can't go wrong!
Easy and company....family....kids...will all love it. Even better with a scoop of ice cream....
Made for a family dinner and needless to say, none were left!
Cherries and Chocolate -- two of my very favorites served together!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (32% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.