Black Forest Cookies are delicious chocolate cookies with the great taste of cranberries. Add your choice of pecans or walnuts to make a treat everyone will love.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 6-ounce package OCEAN SPRAY® CRAISINS® Cherry Flavor Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour and baking powder in small bowl. Microwave 3/4 cup morsels in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Stir in brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in remaining morsels, sweetened dried cranberries and pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 minutes or until cookies are puffed and set to the touch. For a firmer cookie, bake for 14 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe, photo and nutritional information courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Review This Recipe
These cookies were ssooo easy and tasty...my entire family loved them so much I had to make a second batch...pronto!
Read More Reviews