Blended Chocolate-Java Kick is a chilled and chocolatey coffee drink that is excellent for entertaining or a quick treat for friends.
- 1/4 cup Belgian Chocolate Toffee Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE French Roast 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
PLACE Coffee-mate, Nesquik, coffee granules, morsels and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Top with whipped topping.
Review This Recipe
we took this one camping, what a nice cool treat in the summer! We shared with the campers next to us, they loved it too!
WOW!! This was so good! I was totally craving a starbucks frappacino today and thought..no be a good girl..see if you can make something at home! WOW!!! Thanks for this recipe it ROCKS!!!
I love chocolate so this was perfect for me!! YUM!!!!
I made coffee ice cubes and used those instead of plain ice. It was wonderful!
Perfect Chocolate Coffee
Oh my goodnss! This was awesome! I am going to try making it with pre brewed fresh coffee. Maybe freeze it in ice cube trays and use instead of plain ice!