Warm up with Bliss Hot Cocoa. The winter classic gets a decadent update with coffee creamer and baking cocoa, along with optional ground cinnamon and whipped cream. This is not your grandma's hot chocolate.
- 6 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Low Fat Coffee Creamer
- Softly whipped cream or mini marshmallows (optional)
- Ground cinnamon or cocoa (optional)
WHISK together cocoa, sugar, salt and water in small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Cook, whisking continuously, for 2 minutes, making sure whisk gets into the edges of pan.
ADD milk; increase heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally with whisk, for about 8 minutes or until steam rises from surface. Do not boil.
STIR in vanilla extract and Coffee-mate. Divide between four mugs; top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon; serve immediately.