Blissful Brownie Cakes with Chocolate Sauce
Individual brownie cakes topped with chocolate sauce are a perfect quick and easy dessert. Top with Springtime Morsels for a splash of color.
- 1 package 13 x 9 family-size chocolate brownie mix
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Springtime Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE brownie mix batter according to package directions. Fill each liner with 2 tablespoons of batter. Sprinkle 1 cup morsels over batters.
BAKE for 19 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Be careful not to over bake. Cool in pans for 20 minutes. Carefully remove liners from brownie cups. Cool completely on wire racks.
HEAT cream in 2-cup microwave-safe glass measure or small bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 40 seconds. Slowly add morsels. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir well. Serve cakes with chocolate sauce. Top with remaining 2/3 cup morsels.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.