- 1/2 medium ripe banana, peeled and cut crosswise into four pieces
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries* (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries) or chopped fruit (mango, pineapple, peaches)
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup apple, white cranberry or orange juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Granulated sugar or sweetener of choice (optional)
LINE rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; arrange banana in single layer on baking sheet. Freeze banana for 20 minutes or until very cold, but not completely frozen.
PLACE berries, banana, Coffee-mate, apple juice and lemon juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Taste for sugar and lemon; if desired, add sugar or more lemon juice and blend until combined (if using fresh berries or fruit, you may need to sweeten). Serve immediately.
*If using fresh berries or fruit, line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange berries/fruit in single layer and freeze for 20 minutes or until nearly frozen.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews