Blissful Sweet Cream Chocolate Truffles
Whether covered in chopped pistachios, peanuts or cocoa, these delectable candies will have guests longing for more.
- 2 cups (one 12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup Sweet Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces, at room temperature
- Finely chopped peanuts, pistachios or toasted nuts, and/or NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa for coating truffles
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE morsels in large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until almost smooth. Set aside.
PLACE Coffee-mate in microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds or until warm to the touch. Stir in corn syrup and salt; pour mixture over chocolate. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 3 minutes; stir to combine. Stir in butter one piece at a time, until fully incorporated. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to be scooped.
SCOOP chocolate mixture by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes if needed before rolling into balls. Coat with chopped nuts and/or cocoa. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. Let truffles sit at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/30 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.