Try this Bolognese Casserole with amazing flavor combinations. Easy-to-make and ready in less than 1 hour.
- 1 pound dried penne pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 can (12 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/3 cup dry red wine or water
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE beef, onion and garlic in large saucepan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in water, tomato paste, wine, bouillon, Italian herb seasoning and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
LAYER ingredients as follows in 13 x 9-inch baking dish: half of pasta, half of sauce and half of cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.