This Bolognese Sauce with Pasta is full of great flavor and perfect with your choice of pasta.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes in puree, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- Hot, cooked pasta
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano Cheese
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add beef; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
STIR in tomatoes and juice, water, wine, marjoram and bouillon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
This is an excellant sauce..My picky crew asked for more...That says a lot to me!
Read More Reviews