Help maintain bone health with this calcium-rich Bone Building Smoothie from Carnation Breakfast Essentials. Try it today for a calcium jumpstart.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries or 1/2 of a banana
- 1/4 cup vanilla fat free yogurt
- 1 packet Strawberry Sensation or Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION® BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS™ Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
- Use 1/2 cup Berry or Apple Flavor NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice in addition to evaporated milk and proceed as above.
- Use 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Syrup in addition to Carnation Breakfast Essentials Drink and proceed as above.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Good For Breakfast or Snack
I made this with strawberry yogurt, bananna and french vanilla instant powder. It was super good! Next time I will try it out on the kids.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg (17% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 65g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 54g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 220% of DV
- Calcium: 80% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.