Bow Ties and Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo
This delicious Bow Ties and Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo pasta dish makes an excellent side or serve with fresh fruit and warm foccacia bread for a delicious meatless meal.
- 2 containers BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 2 cups (6 oz.) dry bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, defrosted
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in medium skillet; add mushrooms. Cook until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated. Combine pasta, sauce, broccoli and mushrooms. Place into prepared baking dish; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
THIS RECIPE WAS SO EASY AND FAST TO MAKE. MY HUSBAND LOVED IT! THE ONLY THING I CHANGED WAS I ADDED A LITTLE BIT OF MILK TO MAKE IT CREAMIER OTHER THAN THAT THIS WAS AN EXELLENT SIDE DISH!
This was an excellent recipe! I have three older brothers who are italian that can cook very well.I've been trying to make something that could blow their cooking away and I had to come up with some type of Italian food. This recipe was perfect and I definetly advise any one to try it. It will knock your shoes off your feet!EXCELLENTE!*
Delicious and easy!
My entire family really loved this dish, very good and easy to make.
quick and easy
This is a great pasta dish that's quick and easy to make. I even got the kids to eat some of the broccoli, which is always a plus. The only thing I would change add a red bell pepper for color and flavor. I've made it with and without the pepper and will definitely make it again with the pepper.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 540
- Calories from Fat: 310
- Total Fat: 34g (52% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 18g (89% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 950mg (40% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.