This delicious Bow Ties and Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo pasta dish makes an excellent side or serve with fresh fruit and warm foccacia bread for a delicious meatless meal.
- 2 containers (10 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups (6 oz.) dry bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, defrosted
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
HEAT oil in medium skillet; add mushrooms. Cook until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated. Combine pasta, sauce, broccoli and mushrooms. Place into prepared baking dish; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Review This Recipe
This was an excellent recipe! I have three older brothers who are italian that can cook very well.I've been trying to make something that could blow their cooking away and I had to come up with some type of Italian food. This recipe was perfect and I definetly advise any one to try it. It will knock your shoes off your feet!EXCELLENTE!*
Read More Reviews