This delicious Bow Ties and Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo pasta dish makes an excellent side or serve with fresh fruit and warm foccacia bread for a delicious meatless meal.
- 2 containers (10 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups (6 oz.) dry bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, defrosted
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
HEAT oil in medium skillet; add mushrooms. Cook until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated. Combine pasta, sauce, broccoli and mushrooms. Place into prepared baking dish; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Delicious and easy!
My entire family really loved this dish, very good and easy to make.
Read More Reviews