Breaded Chipotle Shrimp
With its robust chipotle flavor, this breaded shrimp recipe is very easy to prepare. For an attractive presentation serve on shredded lettuce and garnish with sliced limes and tomatoes.
- 1 can (7.6 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 small chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 cup BIMBO Bread Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb. fully cooked medium or large shrimp with tails on
- Thinly sliced lettuce for serving
- Sliced lime and grape tomatoes for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE media crema and chiles in small bowl. Combine bread crumbs, butter and salt in shallow bowl or pie plate.
DIP shrimp in media crema mixture, not coating tails. Shake off excess cream. Coat with bread crumb mixture; place on prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve on bed of lettuce. Garnish with lime and tomatoes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/14 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.