Breaded Ravioli With Dipping Sauces make a great appetizer or snack. These crispy cheese-filled pastas are perfectly complemented by the pasta sauces to create a wonderful and tasty treat.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 3/4 cups plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Vegetable oil
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
LINE baking sheet with wax paper.
PREPARE ravioli according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
COMBINE bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in small bowl. Whisk milk and egg together in separate small bowl until well blended. Dip ravioli into milk mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
ADD oil to 2-inch depth in electric skillet or large skillet; heat to 350° F.
FRY ravioli, 5 to 6 at a time, on each side for 20 to 30 seconds or until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon; drain.
HEAT sauces. Serve with ravioli.
Review This Recipe
A Must Try
Easy and delicious!!
Read More Reviews