Broccoli & Pasta is simple and elegant. Ready in less than 30 minutes, it's a great choice for entertaining or family dinners. Sprinkle with shredded cheese before serving.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet; add broccoli, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add pasta; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with cheese; toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Great with Mini Ravioli too!
I used 3 Cheese Mini Ravioli instead of fettucine and it made a nice side dish with chicken breasts. Mix in 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoned bread crumbs to sauce before adding pasta.
Read More Reviews