This Broccoli Pesto Angel Hair dish is ready in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to prepare! The pesto is made with broccoli! Try this for a weekday meal or for entertaining. Use vegetable bouillon for a tasty vegetarian version.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano or Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
COMBINE water and bouillon in small bowl; stir to dissolve.
PLACE broccoli, bouillon mixture, cheese, basil, oil and garlic in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss broccoli pesto with pasta. Season with coarsely ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Mmm Mmm Good!
This dish is absolutely wonderful! I made this for my family the one night out of the week I get to cook with a side of green beans and corn bread and it was a big hit! Although instead of the olive oil in the pesto I used butter to give it a more rich flavor, and instead of regular angel hair pasta I used organic whole wheat pasta, and it was just wonderful. Do try this dish. I know you and your family will love it.
Read More Reviews