This Broccoli Pesto Angel Hair dish is ready in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to prepare! The pesto is made with broccoli! Try this for a weekday meal or for entertaining. Use vegetable bouillon for a tasty vegetarian version.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano or Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
COMBINE water and bouillon in small bowl; stir to dissolve.
PLACE broccoli, bouillon mixture, cheese, basil, oil and garlic in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss broccoli pesto with pasta. Season with coarsely ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Only the Best!!
I never thought a meal could taste so good. I have cooked many things and this would have to be one of my favorites. I recommend it to all families everywhere to try this delicious dish.
Read More Reviews