This Broccoli Pesto Angel Hair dish is ready in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to prepare! The pesto is made with broccoli! Try this for a weekday meal or for entertaining. Use vegetable bouillon for a tasty vegetarian version.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano or Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
COMBINE water and bouillon in small bowl; stir to dissolve.
PLACE broccoli, bouillon mixture, cheese, basil, oil and garlic in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss broccoli pesto with pasta. Season with coarsely ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
So Simple, Yet So Delicious
After reading the recipe, I didn't think that something so simple would come out so good! This has been the easiest thing by far that I have made and I could not believe how much flavor it had. I definitely will make this again and recommend everyone else to try it out. You will definitely be surprised by what you get from this dish!
Read More Reviews