Quick and easy Broccoli Pesto Angel Hair Pasta has terrific flavors and colors. The variation on the pesto sauce is amazing and will impress your guests. Serve with tomato slices to add some additional eye-appeal.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, prepared according to package directions, drained
- 1/4 cup Romano or Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package 9 ounces BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta (9 oz.), cooked, drained and kept warm
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
COMBINE water and bouillon in small bowl; stir to dissolve.
PLACE broccoli, broth, cheese, basil, olive oil and garlic in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth.
TOSS broccoli pesto with pasta; sprinkle with pepper. Serve with tomato slices.
Review This Recipe
Good for Mom.
This is a very healthy recipe to make pesto. Mom loves pesto and I made this on Mother's Day. She really likes it!! I found the sauce is a bit too thick! Adding more olive oil certainly helps!