Buncha Crunch Bark
White chocolate, walnuts and cranberries add a beautiful accent to Buncha Crunch Bark. Easy to prepare and great for a make ahead treat. You can store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- 1 package (12 ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels or 3 (3.5 ounces each) PERUGINA White Chocolate Bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup broken pretzel sticks
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE half of morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 30-second intervals, stirring until melted. Stir in remaining morsels; stir until smooth. Don’t worry if there are a few small unmelted pieces.
POUR melted morsels onto prepared baking sheet; spread into a 9-inch circle, about ¼-inch thick. Sprinkle with Buncha Crunch, walnuts, cranberries and pretzels. Lightly press toppings into white chocolate. Let the bark harden completely at room temperature, about 1 hour. (If the room is warm, you may need to freeze the bark for a few minutes.) Break into pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 45mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 12g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.