Buncha Crunch Magic Bars
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (9 ounces) NESTLÉ BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in 9-inch-square baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
SPRINKLE with Buncha Crunch, coconut and nuts; press down firmly.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (45% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 33g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.