Burgers con Queso
This Burgers con Queso recipe with chili powder and green onions adds a whole new dimension to everyone's favorite cheeseburger. Serve with extra crispy curly fries sprinkled with salt and a touch of chili powder for a memorable accompaniment.
- 1 package (10-oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 hamburger patties, cooked and held warm
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1/2 head shredded lettuce
- 1 diced red pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE hamburgers on bottom halves of buns.
TOP with Welsh rarebit mixture. Garnish with lettuce and bell pepper. Cover with tops of buns.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.