This Burgers con Queso recipe with chili powder and green onions adds a whole new dimension to everyone's favorite cheeseburger. Serve with extra crispy curly fries sprinkled with salt and a touch of chili powder for a memorable accompaniment.
- 1 package (10-oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 hamburger patties, cooked and held warm
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1/2 head shredded lettuce
- 1 diced red pepper
COMBINE Welsh rarebit, chili powder and green onion.
PLACE hamburgers on bottom halves of buns.
TOP with Welsh rarebit mixture. Garnish with lettuce and bell pepper. Cover with tops of buns.