Delicious Butterfinger candy sprinkled over ice cream and bananas - topped with a rich chocolate. Everyone will be happy!
- 4 bananas, ripe, peeled and haved lengthwise
- 12 scoops ice cream, different flavors
- 12 to 24 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, chopped
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Whipped cream
- 4 stemmed maraschino cherries
ARRANGE two banana halves in each of 4 ice cream dishes. Top each with three scoops ice cream.
SPRINKLE with chopped Butterfinger, then drizzle with Nesquik.
TOP with whipped cream and a cherry. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Butterfinger Banana Split
This is really a great Ice cream dessert! Butterfingers are my favorite candy bar I just never thought of putting it on top of my ice cream sundae. It was Yummy!!
Read More Reviews