Delicious Butterfinger candy sprinkled over ice cream and bananas - topped with a rich chocolate. Everyone will be happy!
- 4 bananas, ripe, peeled and haved lengthwise
- 12 scoops ice cream, different flavors
- 12 to 24 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, chopped
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Whipped cream
- 4 stemmed maraschino cherries
ARRANGE two banana halves in each of 4 ice cream dishes. Top each with three scoops ice cream.
SPRINKLE with chopped Butterfinger, then drizzle with Nesquik.
TOP with whipped cream and a cherry. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
This is very good in the summertime months!
My family and I enjoy making this banana split in the summertime months, because it is so refreshing! We like to add some different kinds of candy bars to our banana splits, because everybody likes a different type of candy bar. My child loves to help me make this banana split because it is so quick and easy to assemble!! ;-)
Read More Reviews