Butterfinger Bites Brownie Pizza
Try this great brownie pizza topped with your favorite candy. A delicious treat for all.
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup assorted chopped NESTLÉ Candies (NESTLÉ CRUNCH, BUTTERFINGER BITES, BABY RUTH, GOOBERS, RAISINETS, BUNCHA CRUNCH) and/or mini marshmallows
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Combine sugar, butter and water in medium bowl. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture. Spread into prepared cake pan.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of brownie; invert onto serving plate. Immediately sprinkle semi-sweet morsels over hot brownie crust. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Gently spread chocolate over brownie crust.
SPRINKLE chopped candies and/or marshmallows in single layer over pizza. Serve warm or at room temperature; cut into wedges.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Yummy Brownie Pizza
This Pizza was so easy to make and sooo good.My Grandkids help me make this and it was so fun.They make two one for them to eat now and the other for them to take home for their family to eat.I will definatey will be making this again and again.
My daughters have decided this is their favorite pizza so far! Easy to make and so good to eat. Perfectly sweet! Yummy in our tummies!
This brownie pizza is so easy to make and tastes delicious, I am only 13 years old and able to make it with no help and I am sure my parents would love it :)
Very simple to prepare. Also makes a very nice gift. Made one in gift pan with lid for a birthday and got rave reviews.
This was a tasty treat and my son loved helping me make it!!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (31% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 12g (60% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 120mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 53g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 39g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.