Try this classy Butternut Squash Agnolotti recipe that features a fresh herb pesto. It comes together in less than 30 minutes, but tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen.
- 1 bunch (about 2 packed cups) arugula
- 2 cups spring salad mix
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lowfat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Roasted Butternut Squash Agnolotti (9 oz.)
FINELY chop arugula, salad mix, basil and parsley; add to medium bowl. Stir in salt (to prevent oxidation). Add ricotta cheese, Asiago cheese and garlic; stir well. Slowly stir in oil; season with pepper and additional salt, if needed.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in serving bowl; add fresh herb pesto and toss gently to coat.