Butternut Squash Agnolotti with Fresh Herb Pesto
Try this classy Butternut Squash Agnolotti recipe that features a fresh herb pesto. It comes together in less than 30 minutes, but tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen.
- 1 bunch (about 2 packed cups) arugula
- 2 cups spring salad mix
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lowfat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Roasted Butternut Squash Agnolotti (9 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in serving bowl; add fresh herb pesto and toss gently to coat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Calories from Fat: 240
- Total Fat: 26g (40% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (45% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (19% of DV)
- Sodium: 890mg (37% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 33g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 45% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.