Try this variation of a classic Caesar Salad recipe. So simple to make and goes well with most any meal.
- 1 head large romaine lettuce, rinsed, patted dry and chopped
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large, hard-cooked eggs, sliced (optional)
COMBINE lettuce, croutons and cheese in large bowl. Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, seasoning sauce and pepper in small bowl; stir well. Add dressing to salad mixture; toss well to coat. Top with egg slices before serving.