This Caesar salad is a quick-fix to a hot summer day. Add some leftover grilled chicken for a complete meal.
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 slices (about 1-inch-thick each) French bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes and toasted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE lettuce and dressing in large serving bowl; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with toasted bread cubes. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Good, with fixes
I found the lemon too strong. Subbed rice vinegar for more balanced flavor.
Caesars Best Salad . . . . .
This is one of the best salads I have ever had. The dressing is delicious.
Satisfies your hunger for something cool on a hot summer day
The Worst Dressing Ever
I just made this and I came out horrible. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. If you want a really good dressing, go out to eat.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 600mg (25% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 40g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 130% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.