This Caesar salad is a quick-fix to a hot summer day. Add some leftover grilled chicken for a complete meal.
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 slices (about 1-inch-thick each) French bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes and toasted
COMBINE cheese, mayonnaise, water, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in small bowl; mix until creamy.
COMBINE lettuce and dressing in large serving bowl; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with toasted bread cubes. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Good, with fixes
I found the lemon too strong. Subbed rice vinegar for more balanced flavor.
Caesars Best Salad . . . . .
This is one of the best salads I have ever had. The dressing is delicious.
Satisfies your hunger for something cool on a hot summer day
The Worst Dressing Ever
I just made this and I came out horrible. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. If you want a really good dressing, go out to eat.