Try this Café Latte Mocha and delight your friends or family. It is easy to make and you can add whipped cream and shaved chocolate to make it extra special.
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon Café Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 to 2 shots (1 to 2 ounces) espresso
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream and shaved chocolate (optional)
STEAM* milk and Coffee-mate until 150 to 160° F. Brew espresso into mug; stir in chocolate syrup. Slowly add milk mixture and foam. Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
* If you don’t have a milk steamer, you can simply heat the milk on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.