In this Cafe Brownie Sundae recipe, brownie wedges are irresistible garnished with coffee ice cream and chocolate sauce. This is an elegant and easy to make dessert.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- Coffee or vanilla ice cream (optional)
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
COMBINE butter and Choco Bake in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat.
DISSOLVE coffee granules in water in medium bowl. Add chocolate mixture, sugar, flour and eggs; mix well. Spread onto prepared pizza pan.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut brownie into wedges. Serve with ice cream and Nesquik, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Review for Cafe Brownie Sundae
MMMmmm... really awsome recipe I make it constantly now that i know how 2 make it!!
Read More Reviews