Café de Olla Cookies
Coffee and cinnamon give these cookies a jolt of the unexpected! Flavorful and delicious, these cookies are perfect any time of day.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3/4 cup NESCAFÉ Café de Olla Instant Coffee Beverage Granules, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT granulated sugar, remaining ½ cup coffee granules and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix until just combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm enough to shape into balls.
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Return dough to refrigerator to chill slightly if it becomes too soft to work with. Roll in coffee-sugar mixture; place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with any remaining coffee-sugar mixture, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/36 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.