Coffee and cinnamon give these cookies a jolt of the unexpected! Flavorful and delicious, these cookies are perfect any time of day.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3/4 cup NESCAFÉ Café de Olla Instant Coffee Beverage Granules, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
COMBINE powdered sugar and ¼ cup coffee granules in a small bowl. Set aside.
BEAT granulated sugar, remaining ½ cup coffee granules and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix until just combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm enough to shape into balls.
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Return dough to refrigerator to chill slightly if it becomes too soft to work with. Roll in coffee-sugar mixture; place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with any remaining coffee-sugar mixture, if desired.