Café Latte Mocha
Try this Café Latte Mocha and delight your friends or family. It is easy to make and you can add whipped cream and shaved chocolate to make it extra special.
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon Café Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 to 2 shots (1 to 2 ounces) espresso
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream and shaved chocolate (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
* If you don’t have a milk steamer, you can simply heat the milk on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 75mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.