- 1/4 cup Café Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 shots brewed espresso
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk, steamed
- 2 tablespoons softly whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
It was great but my all time favorite that is no longer available was Toasted Almond
Great recipe! Thank you! Heather member of coffee-mate brew crew.
Great recipe. I am more of a white mocha girl but this regular mocha was great. Thanks!
I THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY GOOD. MY HUSBAND AND I ENJOYED IT ALOT
yummy in the tummy
i love this coffee i made in in the morning i thought it taste great ill be making this one alot
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.