"Cakey" Chocolate Decadence Bars have chocolate in every bite and are perfect Easter bars for your chocoholic. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- 30 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
BEAT granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until combined. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Nestlé NestEggs. Press into 9-inch-square baking pan.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.