"Cakey" Chocolate Decadence Bars
"Cakey" Chocolate Decadence Bars have chocolate in every bite and are perfect Easter bars for your chocoholic. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- 30 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
BEAT granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until combined. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Nestlé NestEggs. Press into 9-inch-square baking pan.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.