A flavorful vinaigrette drizzled over grapefruit, avocados and tomatoes will make this a salad to serve when you want to make an impression.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 2 medium pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 green lettuce leaves or banana leaves
- 2 medium avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2 medium yellow tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
HALVE grapefruits. Cut between the rind and the pulp. Hold over a bowl to catch juice and cut between membranes to remove segments.
WHISK together seasoning sauce, vinegar and oil in small bowl. Mix in grapefruit juice. Set aside.
LINE large platter with lettuce leaves. Artistically arrange grapefruit segments, avocados and tomatoes. Drizzle dressing mixture over salad. Serve immediately.