Calming Grapefruit Avocado Salad
A flavorful vinaigrette drizzled over grapefruit, avocados and tomatoes will make this a salad to serve when you want to make an impression.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 2 medium pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 green lettuce leaves or banana leaves
- 2 medium avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2 medium yellow tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHISK together seasoning sauce, vinegar and oil in small bowl. Mix in grapefruit juice. Set aside.
LINE large platter with lettuce leaves. Artistically arrange grapefruit segments, avocados and tomatoes. Drizzle dressing mixture over salad. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 470mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (25% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.