Candy Cane Crisps are really easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and simply add crushed candy canes for a truly classic Christmas taste. Drizzle with melted white morsels for an extra special touch.
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
STIR crushed candy canes into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on foil-lined greased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Drizzle Candy Cane Cookies with melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
Use Parchment Paper to Keep from sticking
I used parchment paper and had no trouble with these sticking
Read More Reviews