Candy Cane Crisps
Candy Cane Crisps are really easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and simply add crushed candy canes for a truly classic Christmas taste. Drizzle with melted white morsels for an extra special touch.
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR crushed candy canes into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on foil-lined greased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Drizzle Candy Cane Cookies with melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Tasty, but not pretty
These tasted good! But they did not look like the picture, not sure what I did wrong. Spread very thin and were sticky, too crispy even though I baked them for only 11 min (shorter than recipe advised)
Classic meets candy canes
Wow! these cookies are amazing. They put a classic twist on the sugar cookie. When the peppermints combine with the cookie it tastes like a sweet twist on peppermint bark which is one of my holiday favorites. This recipe was easy enought for a kid to make and delicious enough to taste homemade.
I made these cookies just the other day and they are great! I used parchment paper so they wouldn't stick to the cookie sheet and after they cooled I drizzled them with white chocolate. I also added more peppermint candy than called for. Made them even better...
not so good
the taste was great but I had the sticking problem also. They looked a little oily or greasy coming out and stuck to the pan. Couldn't make them part of my cookie platter but the family liked the cookie globs
Use Parchment Paper to Keep from sticking
I used parchment paper and had no trouble with these sticking
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.