Candy Cane Crunch Brownies
The Candy Cane Crunch Brownies were created by blogger, Angie Pitre. To learn more about Angie, visit her blog at Echoes of Laughter.
- Favorite homemade brownie recipe or box of brownie mix, made and ready to frost
- Favorite chocolate icing
- 4-5 WONKA® SweeTARTS® Candy Canes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Step 2. Unwrap candy canes. Using blender or small food chopper, crush candy canes leaving some large chunks.
Step 3. Have children sprinkle the crushed candy canes all over brownies and pat gently into frosting. Cut and serve.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.