Candy Shop Bark
Enjoy all yoru favorite candy bars in this festive Candy Shop Bark! A great way to use Halloween candy, it's easy to make and can be made ahead of time. And kids love to help make it in the kitchen.
Know how to temper chocolate using a microwave? Get step-by-step instructions and photos for this recipe here.
- Parchment paper
- 4 cups (two 12-ounce packages) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 6 NESTLÉ BABY RUTH Fun Size Candy Bars, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Fun Size Candy Bars, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 3 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun Size Candy Bars, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE remaining 2 2/3 cups morsels in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 90 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave at 15- to 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Transfer melted chocolate to a large, room temperature dry bowl.
ADD reserved 1 1/3 cups morsels to melted chocolate; stir until smooth. Let cool down, stirring occasionally, until it reaches 88° F. Fold in chopped Baby Ruth.
POUR onto prepared baking sheet, spreading with an offset spatula until 1/8-inch thick.
SPRINKLE chopped Butterfinger and Crunch candy bars evenly over chocolate. Tap baking sheet on counter several times to help the candy settle.
PLACE white morsels in small, heavy-duty food storage bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) for 45 seconds. Knead until smooth. If necessary, microwave an additional 5 seconds. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over bark.
COOL at room temperature. Break into approximately 2-inch pieces. Store bark in airtight container at room temperature.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/40 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 18g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 16g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.