Cappuccino Cheesecake is a most elegant dessert and is sure to please family and friends!
- 1 3/4 cups (about 18 cookies total) crushed chocolate cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 4 large eggs
- 6 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream, at room temperature
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
BAKE for 5 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese and Coffee-mate in large mixer bowl until creamy. Combine eggs and coffee granules in medium bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add egg mixture, flour and remaining sugar to cream cheese mixture; beat until combined. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in sour cream. Spread over top of cheesecake.
BAKE for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
you have to try this recipe.
I love cheesecake, and normaly my favorite is New York style, but this was DELICIOUS and the best cheesecake I have ever tasted by far
This is a great recipe! Easy to make too!
Oh! My God, great.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.